2.09.2010

recent purchases

So these are are couple of things I have picked up in the last little while:
MAC Lipstick in Faux. This little-known colour is neutral but when applied with a heavier hand can be worn even in the evenings!
GOSH Concealer Stick in No. 1. No complaints about this product- good formula and coverage. I'm the lightest shade.. :(:( I need a tan!!
I finally got the MAC 239 brush to got with my 217. Nothing bad to say about this brush- a little expensive- but awesome! :)

**I forgot to take a picture of the NARS blush in Luster. Great blush, when the woman first suggested it I was very hesitant. It looks great on, nothing like the colour it appears to be. For those who like Orgasm blush but are too fair (like I am during the winter) try this blush. It will not disappoint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought. :)