5.22.2010

something a bit different

hello all. i thought that i'd try something a bit different and share my outfit of the evening with you guys! the pictures aren't the best quality- after all they were taken on my macbook. in case you were wondering, i wore this to a friends birthday party.
Silver Ballet Flats from Browns, Silver Ring with Turquoise Stone
Black Linen Top from Club Monaco, Blue Skinny Jeans from Jacob (Cuffed)
Silver Bead Earring and Bracelet from Tiffany & Co

For make-up, I went for a natural look with nothing too dramatic on the eyes or lips. The products I used to achieve this look were:
  • Smashbox Cream-to-Powder Foundation,
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer,
  • Nars Orgasm Powder Blush,
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick No. 5 Mademoiselle.
  • Smashbox Cream Eyeliner (smudged on the upper lashline and on the waterline), and
  • DiorShow Mascara.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know in the comments below if you would like to see more "outfit of.."! I may also start using my SLR camera for these pictures (the quality will be a LOT better.)

Hope you guys have a fab weekend- L

1 comment:

Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought. :)